- on the Platform;
- in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Platform;
- through our Platform that you download from the Platform or from third party digital properties; and
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Platform, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not directly identify you, such as usage data; and/or
- about your Internet connection and the equipment you use to access our Platform.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Platform; and
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Platform may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms or registering on our Platform, posting material, or requesting further products, services or information;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders, including financial information that we may need before placing an order through our Platform; and
- your search queries on the Platform.
The Platform may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features that allow users to post content or materials (collectively, "User Content") on or through the Platform. Your User Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Platform with whom you may choose to share your User Content. We cannot and do not guarantee that your User Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
If you delete your User Content from the Platform, copies of your User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, in our system, or otherwise on the Platform if the User Content was posted or shared with other users who have not deleted it.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform; and
- information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services.
At this time, we do not honor "Do Not Track" headers and similar mechanisms.
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways. It helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Platform.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Platform and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your account
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing;
- to notify you about changes to our Platform or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Platform;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- to our parent company, subsidiaries and corporate affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process and to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights or property, or to protect our safety and the safety of our customers or others, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of third parties, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, service provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including any personal information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Platform. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About Your Information.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information on or through the Platform or otherwise.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the "Contact Information " section below.
USE OF PLATFORM BY MINORS
Our Platform is not intended for nor directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide personal information through the Platform.
Legal Department - Privacy
Accelerator Studio LLC
c/o IA PDX
1355 NW Everett St, Ste 100
Portland, OR 97209